Skip to content
When it comes to repairing our drains Steve Hastings Drainage knows their stuff
- Sometimes, a blockage might not be as straightforward to clear, even with our specialist jetting equipment. So we may suggest carrying out a CCTV inspection of your drains to understand exactly what’s going on. We’ll put a tiny camera through the drain, so we can track down the problem and find a way to fix it. This means we can detect more serious problems and help you prevent them from happening again.
- There are many reasons for a drain blockage. It might be a build up of fats, oils, grease or soaps. It could be dirt, silt, leaves or foreign objects in your drains – or structural defects like roots, corrosion or subsidence. Whatever the cause, the consequences can be serious: bad smells, a collapsed sewer pipe or a toilet overflowing. So we’ll help identify the cause and help you to get things flowing again.
- A damaged or collapsed drain won’t work properly, it runs the risk of leakage water or sewage into your home. So if there’s a problem, you’ll need to access, repair or replace your drain fast. That’s where steve Hastings drainage come in. We’ll deal with any challenge safely and effectively.
- You don’t want to pay to see an engineer, so we don’t have call out charges. We give you an fixed price quotation up front, with no hidden charges. If there’s a problem with your drains that unblocking alone won’t fix, for example a collapsed drain, then you may be covered by your buildings insurance. Our engineers can tell you more about this and support you with explaining the situation to your insurer. If your insurer accepts the claim, we can get on with fixing the problem.
- More often than not, we clear a blockage manually or with one of our specialist jetting or mechanical tools. But if a blockage is more stubborn, there may be a bigger issue. That’s where the steve Hastings drainage CCTV survey comes into play.
- At steve Hastings drainage we’ve been unblocking drains for a little over 15 years We understand what a hassle a blocked drain can be – and how quickly you want to get back to normal. So, we’ll help find the cause and use our specialist the equipment do our best to fix it.
- While drain rods are great for clearing blockages, they can’t always reach the problem. High Pressure Water Jetting can negotiate bends, travel further down the pipe, and exert more force to clear out any blockages.
- Respecting your home and property is a top priority. So, as you’d expect, your steve Hastings drainage expert is fully trained to use our water jetters. They’ll set up a safety area and follow strict safety guidelines to keep you and your property safe and clean.
- If there’s a persistent issue that our specialist kit can’t fix, we can offer a CCTV survey of your drains to get to the bottom of the problem. We’ll also explain how the cost of structural drain repairs could be covered by your buildings insurance. Any work we carry out is fully insured and backed by a 12-month guarantee on workmanship too.
- Need us to unblock a toilet, or drain water out of a bath, shower or basin? We’ll take care of it. If the job isn’t so straightforward and is linked to outside pipe work for example, we can tackle that too. Our engineers carry a range of specialist equipment in our distinctive vans, so whatever the job, we’ll deal with it safely and efficiently.
- We know that an emergency with your drains can be a real drama. Especially when water or sewage is flooding your home or garden. With a little over 15 years of experience, we have the expertise to deal with blockages, overflows or floods – and to get your life back to normal. Whatever the size of the problem, we’ll find the source and fix it safely and effectively.
- Drain jetting can be used on all types of drains and obstructions. The water is so powerful that clearing blockages caused by grease, fat or scale takes no time. It can also remove tree roots or anything else that is lodged in the drain. Most of our engineers carry a jetter on their van and can set it up in minutes.
- If the jetter can’t clear a blockage, the drain may have collapsed. The good news is that the cost of accessing and repairing the pipe may be covered by your buildings insurance. Your engineer can explain how steve Hastings drainage can help you describe the situation to your insurance company and if they accept a claim, we’ll even work while it is being processed, so you don’t have to wait.